NetSuite Copy To Account For Administrators
Copy to Account
- The Copy to Account Feature allows NetSuite Administrators to copy custom objects from one NetSuite account to another without using any suite bundles.
- You can only copy between your own accounts
- To run the Copy to Account process you will need an Administrator role
- Make sure that the target account has all the prerequisites in place to run this feature
- Navigate to Setup -> Company -> Enable Features. Under the Suitecloud subtab, enable the “Suitecloud Development Framework” and “Copy to Account” features and click save.
- Next, navigate to Customization -> Lists, Records & Fields -> Record Types and open any existing custom record, or create a new custom record that you want to copy to another account
- The Copy to Account option will be visible at the top right corner of the record as shown in the screenshot below
- Click the Copy to Account option to send that particular custom record to another account.
- Step 1: Select the target account, enter the Deployment Audit Trail Name, and Click Next.
Note: The two accounts should have the same NetSuite Versions.
Step 2: Select the Dependencies and click Next.
- Step 3: When the preview is ready, click the Deploy button.
- Step 4: After the deployment completes, click Done to complete the process.
- The Copy to Account process is now complete
- Next, login to the target account and navigate to Customization -> Lists, Records and Fields -> Record Types.
- You can view the copied record type in the list.